Multifunctional Poly(N-vinylcarbazole)-Based Block Copolymers and their Nanofabrication and Photosensitizing Properties
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 622–626, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Tam, W. Y., Mak, C. S. K., Ng, A. M. C., Djurišić, A. B. and Chan, W. K. (2009), Multifunctional Poly(N-vinylcarbazole)-Based Block Copolymers and their Nanofabrication and Photosensitizing Properties. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 30: 622–626. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800714
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!