Design of Experiment (DoE) as a Tool for the Optimization of Source Conditions in SEC-ESI-MS of Functional Synthetic Polymers Synthesized via ATRP
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 589–597, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
Gruendling, T., Guilhaus, M. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2009), Design of Experiment (DoE) as a Tool for the Optimization of Source Conditions in SEC-ESI-MS of Functional Synthetic Polymers Synthesized via ATRP. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 30: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/marc.200800738
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in the context of the Excellence Initiative for leading German universities
- German Research Council (DFG)
- Ministry of Science and Arts of the state of Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!