Tunable Phosphorescent Emission through Energy Transfer within Multilayer Thin Films Based on a Carbazole-Based Host and Ir(III)-Complex Guest System
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Self-Organized Materials for Optoelectronic Applications
Volume 30, Issue 14, pages 1232–1237, July 16, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, H., Lyu, Y.-Y., Choi, K., Zentel, R., Lee, S.-H. and Char, K. (2009), Tunable Phosphorescent Emission through Energy Transfer within Multilayer Thin Films Based on a Carbazole-Based Host and Ir(III)-Complex Guest System. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 30: 1232–1237. doi: 10.1002/marc.200900023
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the Acceleration Research. Grant Number: R17-2007-059-01000-0
- NANO Systems Institute – National Core Research Center, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: R15-2003-032-02002-0
- International Research Training Group (IRTG). Grant Number: 2006-IRTG-001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!