Excitation Energy Transfer in Organic Materials: From Fundamentals to Optoelectronic Devices
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Self-Organized Materials for Optoelectronic Applications
Volume 30, Issue 14, pages 1203–1231, July 16, 2009
How to Cite
Laquai, F., Park, Y.-S., Kim, J.-J. and Basché, T. (2009), Excitation Energy Transfer in Organic Materials: From Fundamentals to Optoelectronic Devices. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 30: 1203–1231. doi: 10.1002/marc.200900309
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!