Synthesis of a Macromonomer Library from High-Temperature Acrylate Polymerization
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Acrylate Free Radical Polymerization: From Mechanism to Polymer Design
Volume 30, Issue 23, pages 2028–2035, December 1, 2009
How to Cite
Zorn, A.-M., Junkers, T. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2009), Synthesis of a Macromonomer Library from High-Temperature Acrylate Polymerization. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 30: 2028–2035. doi: 10.1002/marc.200900536
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Ministry of Science and Arts of the state of Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!