Dual Emission from Highly Conjugated 2,2′:6′:2″-Terpyridine Complexes—A Potential Route to White Emitters
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Metal-Containing and Metallo-Supramolecular Polymers and Materials
Volume 31, Issue 9-10, pages 883–888, May 12, 2010
How to Cite
Siebert, R., Winter, A., Dietzek, B., Schubert, U. S. and Popp, J. (2010), Dual Emission from Highly Conjugated 2,2′:6′:2″-Terpyridine Complexes—A Potential Route to White Emitters. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 31: 883–888. doi: 10.1002/marc.200900894
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!