A Road Less Traveled to Functional Polymers: Epoxide Termination in Living Carbanionic Polymer Synthesis
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 31, Issue 22, pages 1938–1947, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Tonhauser, C. and Frey, H. (2010), A Road Less Traveled to Functional Polymers: Epoxide Termination in Living Carbanionic Polymer Synthesis. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 31: 1938–1947. doi: 10.1002/marc.201000353
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- MPGC (Max Planck Graduate Center)
- MAINZ Graduate Class of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!