Sharp Hydrophilicity Switching and Conformality on Nanostructured Surfaces Prepared via Initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition (iCVD) of a Novel Thermally Responsive Copolymer
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 31, Issue 24, pages 2166–2172, December 15, 2010
How to Cite
Alf, M. E., Godfrin, P. D., Hatton, T. A. and Gleason, K. K. (2010), Sharp Hydrophilicity Switching and Conformality on Nanostructured Surfaces Prepared via Initiated Chemical Vapor Deposition (iCVD) of a Novel Thermally Responsive Copolymer. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 31: 2166–2172. doi: 10.1002/marc.201000452
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- DuPont MIT Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!