Polydomain–Monodomain Orientational Process in Smectic-C Main-Chain Liquid-Crystalline Elastomers
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 309–315, February 2, 2011
How to Cite
Sánchez-Ferrer, A. and Finkelmann, H. (2011), Polydomain–Monodomain Orientational Process in Smectic-C Main-Chain Liquid-Crystalline Elastomers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 32: 309–315. doi: 10.1002/marc.201000590
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2010
- Research Training Networks FUNCTIONAL LIQUID-CRYSTALLINE ELASTOMERS. Grant Number: FULCE-HPRNCT-2002-00169
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!