Coordination Polymer Nanobelts as an Effective Sensing Platform for Fluorescence-enhanced Nucleic Acid Detection
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 899–904, June 16, 2011
How to Cite
Li, H., Wang, L., Zhai, J., Zhang, Y., Tian, J. and Sun, X. (2011), Coordination Polymer Nanobelts as an Effective Sensing Platform for Fluorescence-enhanced Nucleic Acid Detection. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 32: 899–904. doi: 10.1002/marc.201100108
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!