Cellulose-Based Sustainable Polymers: State of the Art and Future Trends
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Polymers from Renewable Resources
Volume 32, Issue 17, pages 1299–1311, September 1, 2011
How to Cite
Rose, M. and Palkovits, R. (2011), Cellulose-Based Sustainable Polymers: State of the Art and Future Trends. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 32: 1299–1311. doi: 10.1002/marc.201100230
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- NanoEnergieTechnikZentrum at University Duisburg-Essen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!