Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of a Thienylenevinylene and Diketopyrrolopyrrole Copolymer with High Mobility
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 32, Issue 19, pages 1551–1556, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Lim, B., Yeo, J.-S., Khim, D. and Kim, D.-Y. (2011), Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of a Thienylenevinylene and Diketopyrrolopyrrole Copolymer with High Mobility. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 32: 1551–1556. doi: 10.1002/marc.201100327
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0092950
- NRF of Korea grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2010-0029212
- Bio Imaging Research Center at GIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!