Temperature-Responsive Aqueous Micelles From Terpyridine End-Capped Poly(N-Isopropylacrylamide)-Block-Polystyrene Diblock Copolymers
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Macromolecules Containing Metal Ions
Volume 33, Issue 6-7, pages 534–539, April 13, 2012
How to Cite
Piogé, S., Fustin, C.-A. and Gohy, J.-F. (2012), Temperature-Responsive Aqueous Micelles From Terpyridine End-Capped Poly(N-Isopropylacrylamide)-Block-Polystyrene Diblock Copolymers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 534–539. doi: 10.1002/marc.201100640
- Issue online: 5 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!