Biological Glucose Metabolism Regulated Peptide Self-Assembly as a Simple Visual Biosensor for Glucose Detection
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 426–431, March 16, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X.-D., Lin, B.-B., Feng, J., Wang, Y., Cheng, S.-X., Zhang, X.-Z. and Zhuo, R.-X. (2012), Biological Glucose Metabolism Regulated Peptide Self-Assembly as a Simple Visual Biosensor for Glucose Detection. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 426–431. doi: 10.1002/marc.201100689
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!