Light-Induced Dynamics in Conjugated Bis(terpyridine) Ligands – A Case Study Toward Photoactive Coordination Polymers
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Macromolecules Containing Metal Ions
Volume 33, Issue 6-7, pages 481–497, April 13, 2012
How to Cite
Siebert, R., Winter, A., Schmitt, M., Popp, J., Schubert, U. S. and Dietzek, B. (2012), Light-Induced Dynamics in Conjugated Bis(terpyridine) Ligands – A Case Study Toward Photoactive Coordination Polymers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 481–497. doi: 10.1002/marc.201100753
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!