Platinum-Based Poly(Aryleneethynylene) Polymers Containing Thiazolothiazole Group with High Hole Mobilities for Field-Effect Transistor Applications
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Macromolecules Containing Metal Ions
Volume 33, Issue 6-7, pages 603–609, April 13, 2012
How to Cite
Yan, L., Zhao, Y., Wang, X., Wang, X.-Z., Wong, W.-Y., Liu, Y., Wu, W., Xiao, Q., Wang, G., Zhou, X., Zeng, W., Li, C., Wang, X. and Wu, H. (2012), Platinum-Based Poly(Aryleneethynylene) Polymers Containing Thiazolothiazole Group with High Hole Mobilities for Field-Effect Transistor Applications. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 603–609. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200018
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!