A Novel Fibrous Material Created by Self-Rolling of a Patterned Polymer Thin Film
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 33, Issue 16, pages 1404–1408, August 28, 2012
How to Cite
Luchnikov, V. A., Saito, Y. and Tzanis, L. (2012), A Novel Fibrous Material Created by Self-Rolling of a Patterned Polymer Thin Film. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 1404–1408. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200240
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!