Polyoxazolines for Nonfouling Surface Coatings — A Direct Comparison to the Gold Standard PEG
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Poly(2-oxazoline)s and Related Pseudo-Polypeptides
Volume 33, Issue 19, pages 1663–1676, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Konradi, R., Acikgoz, C. and Textor, M. (2012), Polyoxazolines for Nonfouling Surface Coatings — A Direct Comparison to the Gold Standard PEG. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 1663–1676. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200422
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!