University of Minnesota, Department of Chemistry, 207 Pleasant St. SE, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Routes to Hydrogen Bonding Chain-End Functionalized Polymers
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 33, Issue 24, pages 2062–2091, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Bertrand, A., Lortie, F. and Bernard, J. (2012), Routes to Hydrogen Bonding Chain-End Functionalized Polymers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 2062–2091. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200508
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!