Selenium/Tellurium-Containing Hyperbranched Polymers: Effect of Molecular Weight and Degree of Branching on Glutathione Peroxidase-Like Activity
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 33, Issue 24, pages 2127–2132, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, J., Dong, Z., Dehaen, W. and Smet, M. (2012), Selenium/Tellurium-Containing Hyperbranched Polymers: Effect of Molecular Weight and Degree of Branching on Glutathione Peroxidase-Like Activity. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 33: 2127–2132. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200519
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!