Organic Nonvolatile Resistive Switching Memory Based on Molecularly Entrapped Fullerene Derivative within a Diblock Copolymer Nanostructure
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 355–361, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Jo, H., Ko, J., Lim, J. A., Chang, H. J. and Kim, Y. S. (2013), Organic Nonvolatile Resistive Switching Memory Based on Molecularly Entrapped Fullerene Derivative within a Diblock Copolymer Nanostructure. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 355–361. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200614
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!