Direct Transformation of N,N′-Methylene Bisacrylamide Self-Assembled Fibers Into Polymer Microtubes via RAFT Polymerization
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 185–189, January 25, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Tang, L., Xia, Y. and Li, B. (2013), Direct Transformation of N,N′-Methylene Bisacrylamide Self-Assembled Fibers Into Polymer Microtubes via RAFT Polymerization. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200628
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!