Reactive Graphene Oxide Nanosheets: A Versatile Platform for the Fabrication of Graphene Oxide–Biomolecule/Polymer Nanohybrids
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 234–238, February 12, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, L. Q., Zhang, B., Chen, Y., Neoh, K.-G., Kang, E.-T. and Fu, G. D. (2013), Reactive Graphene Oxide Nanosheets: A Versatile Platform for the Fabrication of Graphene Oxide–Biomolecule/Polymer Nanohybrids. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 234–238. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200635
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!