Enzyme-Degradable Self-Assembled Hydrogels From Polyalanine-Modified Poly(ethylene glycol) Star Polymers
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 257–262, February 12, 2013
How to Cite
Thornton, P. D., Billah, S. M. R. and Cameron, N. R. (2013), Enzyme-Degradable Self-Assembled Hydrogels From Polyalanine-Modified Poly(ethylene glycol) Star Polymers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200649
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!