A New Disubstituted Polyacetylene Bearing 6-Benzylaminopurine Moieties: Postfunctional Synthetic Strategy and Sensitive Chemosensor Towards Copper and Cobalt Ions
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Fluorescent Biosensors
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 759–766, May 14, 2013
How to Cite
Ou, D., Zhang, L., Huang, Y., Lou, X., Qin, J. and Li, Z. (2013), A New Disubstituted Polyacetylene Bearing 6-Benzylaminopurine Moieties: Postfunctional Synthetic Strategy and Sensitive Chemosensor Towards Copper and Cobalt Ions. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 759–766. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200700
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!