Tunable Thermoresponsive Pyrrolidone-Based Polymers from Pyroglutamic Acid, a Bio-Derived Resource
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 447–451, March 12, 2013
How to Cite
Bhat, R. and Pietrangelo, A. (2013), Tunable Thermoresponsive Pyrrolidone-Based Polymers from Pyroglutamic Acid, a Bio-Derived Resource. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 447–451. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200735
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!