Star-Shaped Polymer Consisting of a Porphyrin Core and Poly(L-lysine) Dendron Arms: Synthesis, Drug Delivery, and In Vitro Chemo/Photodynamic Therapy
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 548–552, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ma, D., Liu, Z.-H., Zheng, Q.-Q., Zhou, X.-Y., Zhang, Y., Shi, Y.-F., Lin, J.-T. and Xue, W. (2013), Star-Shaped Polymer Consisting of a Porphyrin Core and Poly(L-lysine) Dendron Arms: Synthesis, Drug Delivery, and In Vitro Chemo/Photodynamic Therapy. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 548–552. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200742
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!