Boron Subphthalocyanine Polymers by Facile Coupling to Poly(acrylic acid-ran-styrene) Copolymers Synthesized by Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization and the Associated Problems with Autoinitiation
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 568–573, April 12, 2013
How to Cite
Lessard, B. H. and Bender, T. P. (2013), Boron Subphthalocyanine Polymers by Facile Coupling to Poly(acrylic acid-ran-styrene) Copolymers Synthesized by Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization and the Associated Problems with Autoinitiation. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 568–573. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200787
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!