Synthesis of Porous, Nitrogen-Doped Adsorption/Diffusion Carbonaceous Membranes for Efficient CO2 Separation
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 452–459, March 12, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Chai, S., Tian, C., Fulvio, P. F., Han, K. S., Hagaman, E. W., Veith, G. M., Mahurin, S. M., Brown, S., Liu, H. and Dai, S. (2013), Synthesis of Porous, Nitrogen-Doped Adsorption/Diffusion Carbonaceous Membranes for Efficient CO2 Separation. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 452–459. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200793
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!