Novel Cathode Interlayers Based on Neutral Alcohol-Soluble Small Molecules with a Triphenylamine Core Featuring Polar Phosphonate Side Chains for High-Performance Polymer Light-Emitting and Photovoltaic Devices
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 595–603, April 12, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D., Zhou, H., Liu, M., Zhao, W.-M., Su, S.-J. and Cao, Y. (2013), Novel Cathode Interlayers Based on Neutral Alcohol-Soluble Small Molecules with a Triphenylamine Core Featuring Polar Phosphonate Side Chains for High-Performance Polymer Light-Emitting and Photovoltaic Devices. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 595–603. doi: 10.1002/marc.201200812
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!