Anionic Polysaccharides as Templates for the Synthesis of Conducting Polyaniline and as Structural Matrix for Conducting Biocomposites
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1056–1061, July 12, 2013
How to Cite
Leppänen, A.-S., Xu, C., Liu, J., Wang, X., Pesonen, M. and Willför, S. (2013), Anionic Polysaccharides as Templates for the Synthesis of Conducting Polyaniline and as Structural Matrix for Conducting Biocomposites. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 1056–1061. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300275
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!