Transient Absorption Spectroscopy Studies on Polythiophene–Fullerene Bulk Heterojunction Organic Blend Films Sensitized with a Low-Bandgap Polymer
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1090–1097, July 12, 2013
How to Cite
Löslein, H., Ameri, T., Matt, G. J., Koppe, M., Egelhaaf, H. J., Troeger, A., Sgobba, V., Guldi, D. M. and Brabec, C. J. (2013), Transient Absorption Spectroscopy Studies on Polythiophene–Fullerene Bulk Heterojunction Organic Blend Films Sensitized with a Low-Bandgap Polymer. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 1090–1097. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300354
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!