Directing the Self-Assembly of Semiconducting Copolymers: The Consequences of Grafting Linear or Hyperbranched Polyether Side Chains
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1213–1219, August 2013
How to Cite
zur Borg, L., Schüll, C., Frey, H. and Zentel, R. (2013), Directing the Self-Assembly of Semiconducting Copolymers: The Consequences of Grafting Linear or Hyperbranched Polyether Side Chains. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 1213–1219. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300366
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Graduate School Materials Science in Mainz (MAINZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!