Renewable Non-Isocyanate Based Thermoplastic Polyurethanes via Polycondensation of Dimethyl Carbamate Monomers with Diols
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 34, Issue 19, pages 1569–1574, October 2013
How to Cite
Unverferth, M., Kreye, O., Prohammer, A. and Meier, M. A. R. (2013), Renewable Non-Isocyanate Based Thermoplastic Polyurethanes via Polycondensation of Dimethyl Carbamate Monomers with Diols. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 34: 1569–1574. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300503
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!