Brush-First Synthesis of Core-Photodegradable Miktoarm Star Polymers via ROMP: Towards Photoresponsive Self-Assemblies
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Precisely Controlled Polymer Architectures via Molecular Engineering, Part 1
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 168–173, January 2014
How to Cite
Burts, A. O., Gao, A. X. and Johnson, J. A. (2014), Brush-First Synthesis of Core-Photodegradable Miktoarm Star Polymers via ROMP: Towards Photoresponsive Self-Assemblies. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 168–173. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300618
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!