A Facile Strategy to Fabricate Thermoresponsive Polymer Functionalized CdTe/ZnS Quantum Dots: Assemblies and Optical Properties
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, B., Tong, C., Feng, L., Wang, C., He, Y. and Lü, C. (2014), A Facile Strategy to Fabricate Thermoresponsive Polymer Functionalized CdTe/ZnS Quantum Dots: Assemblies and Optical Properties. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 77–83. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300634
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074019
- Natural Science Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20101539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!