Novel L-DOPA-Derived Poly(ester amide)s: Monomers, Polymers, and the First L-DOPA-Functionalized Biobased Adhesive Tape
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 71–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Manolakis, I., Noordover, B. A. J., Vendamme, R. and Eevers, W. (2014), Novel L-DOPA-Derived Poly(ester amide)s: Monomers, Polymers, and the First L-DOPA-Functionalized Biobased Adhesive Tape. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 71–76. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300750
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!