[+]Present address: Institute of Organic Chemistry, Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz, 55099 Mainz, Germany
Rod-Like Nano-Light Harvester
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 52–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Ling, J., Zheng, Z., Köhler, A. and Müller, A. H. E. (2014), Rod-Like Nano-Light Harvester. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 52–55. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300785
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG/GRK 1640
- Bavarian State Ministry of Science, Research
- Arts for the Collaborative Research Network "Solar Technologies go Hybrid"
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.