Self-Assembled Microspheres Driven by Dipole-Dipole Interactions: UCST-Type Transition in Water
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 103–108, January 2014
How to Cite
Morimoto, N., Muramatsu, K., Wazawa, T., Inoue, Y. and Suzuki, M. (2014), Self-Assembled Microspheres Driven by Dipole-Dipole Interactions: UCST-Type Transition in Water. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 103–108. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300798
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 25350549
- Center for Interdisciplinary Research, Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!