Designing Injectable, Covalently Cross-Linked Hydrogels for Biomedical Applications
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 598–617, March 2014
How to Cite
Patenaude, M., Smeets, N. M. B. and Hoare, T. (2014), Designing Injectable, Covalently Cross-Linked Hydrogels for Biomedical Applications. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 598–617. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300818
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council. Grant Number: 20/20
- NSERC Ophthalmic Materials Research Network
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!