Directing Self-Assembly of Nanoscopic Cylindrical Diblock Brush Terpolymers into Films with Desired Spatial Orientations: Expansion of Chemical Composition Scope
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Special Issue: Precisely Controlled Polymer Architectures via Molecular Engineering, Part 2
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 437–441, February 2014
How to Cite
Cho, S., Yang, F., Sun, G., Eller, M. J., Clark, C., Schweikert, E. A., Thackeray, J. W., Trefonas, P. and Wooley, K. L. (2014), Directing Self-Assembly of Nanoscopic Cylindrical Diblock Brush Terpolymers into Films with Desired Spatial Orientations: Expansion of Chemical Composition Scope. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 437–441. doi: 10.1002/marc.201300845
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- Dow Chemical Company
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1105304
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!