Electrochemical Post-Functionalization of Conducting Polymers
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 854–867, May 2014
How to Cite
Inagi, S. and Fuchigami, T. (2014), Electrochemical Post-Functionalization of Conducting Polymers. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 854–867. doi: 10.1002/marc.201400023
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2014
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23750172
- MEXT KAKENHI. Grant Number: 25102511
- Kao Foundation for Arts and Science
- Yazaki Memorial Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!