Planar Conjugated Polymers Containing 9,10-Disubstituted Phenanthrene Units for Efficient Polymer Solar Cells
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1142–1147, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, G., Kang, C., Li, C., Lu, Z., Zhang, J., Gong, X., Zhao, G., Dong, H., Hu, W. and Bo, Z. (2014), Planar Conjugated Polymers Containing 9,10-Disubstituted Phenanthrene Units for Efficient Polymer Solar Cells. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 1142–1147. doi: 10.1002/marc.201400044
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 91233205, 51003006, 21161160443
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2132042
- 973 Programs. Grant Number: 2011CB935702
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!