Cu(II)-Mediated Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization of Methyl Methacrylate via a Strategy of Thermo-Regulated Phase-Separable Catalysis in a Liquid/Liquid Biphasic System: Homogeneous Catalysis, Facile Heterogeneous Separation, and Recycling
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 18, pages 1615–1621, September 2014
How to Cite
Pan, J., Zhang, B., Jiang, X., Zhang, L., Cheng, Z. and Zhu, X. (2014), Cu(II)-Mediated Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization of Methyl Methacrylate via a Strategy of Thermo-Regulated Phase-Separable Catalysis in a Liquid/Liquid Biphasic System: Homogeneous Catalysis, Facile Heterogeneous Separation, and Recycling. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 1615–1621. doi: 10.1002/marc.201400277
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174096, 21274100, 21234005
- Project of Science and Technology Development Planning of Suzhou. Grant Numbers: ZXG201413, SYG201430
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!