Supramolecular Adhesives to Hard Surfaces: Adhesion Between Host Hydrogels and Guest Glass Substrates Through Molecular Recognition
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Rapid Communications
Volume 35, Issue 19, pages 1646–1652, October 2014
How to Cite
Takashima, Y., Sahara, T., Sekine, T., Kakuta, T., Nakahata, M., Otsubo, M., Kobayashi, Y. and Harada, A. (2014), Supramolecular Adhesives to Hard Surfaces: Adhesion Between Host Hydrogels and Guest Glass Substrates Through Molecular Recognition. Macromol. Rapid Commun., 35: 1646–1652. doi: 10.1002/marc.201400324
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2014
- MEXT of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!