Characterization of intact microorganisms by MALDI mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 157–171, 2001
How to Cite
Fenselau, C. and Demirev, P. A. (2001), Characterization of intact microorganisms by MALDI mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 20: 157–171. doi: 10.1002/mas.10004
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2001
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!