Nadja B. Cech is Assistant Professor in the University of North Carolina, Greensboro.
Practical implications of some recent studies in electrospray ionization fundamentals
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 362–387, 2001
How to Cite
Cech, N. B. and Enke, C. G. (2001), Practical implications of some recent studies in electrospray ionization fundamentals. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 20: 362–387. doi: 10.1002/mas.10008
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2001
- NIHGM 44077
- Pfizer, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!