Collision-induced fragmentations of the (M-H)− parent anions of underivatized peptides: An aid to structure determination and some unusual negative ion cleavages
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 87–107, 2002
How to Cite
Bowie, J. H., Brinkworth, C. S. and Dua, S. (2002), Collision-induced fragmentations of the (M-H)− parent anions of underivatized peptides: An aid to structure determination and some unusual negative ion cleavages. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 21: 87–107. doi: 10.1002/mas.10022
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!