Molecular constituents and phosphorylation-dependent regulation of the post-synaptic density
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 266–286, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Yamauchi, T. (2002), Molecular constituents and phosphorylation-dependent regulation of the post-synaptic density. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 21: 266–286. doi: 10.1002/mas.10033
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!