This article is part of the special thematic compilation on “Basic Aspects and Principles of Mass Spectrometry Applied to Biomolecules,” guest edited by Chava Lifshitz.
Collisional activation of peptide ions in FT-ICR mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 158–181, 2003
How to Cite
Laskin, J. and Futrell, J. H. (2003), Collisional activation of peptide ions in FT-ICR mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 22: 158–181. doi: 10.1002/mas.10041
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2002
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Project 40457
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!